Friday, August 14, 2009

I Still Blog...

So, I believe we were all wondering, including me, what was going to spark my next blog. Since it's been what.....four, five months, we knew it had to be something big. Nevermind my graduating from college, being what seems like permanently unemployed, Josh's pending deployment, the state of the economy. Kid stuff all of it.


What I have discovered is truly big. I saw it and knew it had to be shared. Who knew we common people could ever be so close to such greatness. I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Here it is:


The lumber gibbon is a ruthless overlord. What greatness must be embodied in this seemingly innocent creature to command such respect and level of servitude. I only hope someday I will be worthy to worship at his woodpile....

No comments:

Post a Comment